LORNA MARSH Norwich Theatre Royal
Norwich Theatre Royal
We went in as one sceptic and one believer - yet both huge fans of the former star of television's Most Haunted.
And the sceptic was not even cynical when it comes to the paranormal generally, just not sure about the extent of Derek Acorah's talents after his controversial exit from the show.
You may also want to watch:
But I have to concede his hit rate was impressive. During the first 'spirit connection' my mind was screaming 'plant' but as it became clear that the people he was targeting were not scripted actors, my scepticism fell away.
Either way it was a hugely entertaining performance and at times laugh-out-loud (with Derek, not at him).
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
The problem was I wanted the direct proof to come to me, not just fellow audience members.
However, we came out as one believer and one nearly there.