Deer safari event to raise money for the RNLI
- Credit: Archant
A deer safari event will take place this month in aid of the RNLI.
Taking place at Snettisham Park on Wednesday, June 20, from 6pm, the deer safari will include a tractor and covered trailer tour where visitors can meet and be able to feed a herd of red deer.
On the 45-minute round trip, visitors can get a close encounter and hand feed the 60 hinds and two stags at the park.
The event will also include a lamb BBQ with salads and dessert and music by Baroness and the Bear.
Tickets are £20 per person with proceeds going towards the life-saving work of the RNLI.
You may also want to watch:
Snettisham Park is a 329-acre working farm, which grows wheat for animal feed, malting barley, sugar beet and grass grazed by 400 ewes, red deer and horses and ponies.
Visitors must book in advance. For a booking form, contact Angie Coker on 01485 572886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof