Head to the woods for witch and wizard training this Halloween
- Credit: The Fairyland Trust
If you go down to Bradmoor Woods this Halloween you are sure of a big surprise, with a whole host of spooky activities planned.
The Real Halloween returns over the weekend of October 30 and 31 and is aimed at young families.
The event, which takes place near West Acre just off the A47, is organised by nature conservation charity The Fairyland Trust and will feature games, workshops and entertainment.
The workshops on offer include magic wands, wizard shields, witch and wizard training, witches owls and witches bats.
The entertainment will be the Fairy King and Queen Pixie Post Office, Musical Toad Stalls, Trolls, storytelling, the Pirate Pantomime and live music, with food and craft stalls too.
Each day ends with a candlelit parade of animal lanterns through the woods.
The Fairyland Trust has also made the event almost free from plastic and for the fancy dress competition, which takes place each day, outfits must be plastic free and homemade.
The event runs from 1.30pm to 7pm on Saturday and 12.30pm to 6pm on Sunday - buy tickets at fairylandtrust.org
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party