Chainsaw carving cup wows visitors at Sandringham festival
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Sandringham Estate was buzzing with activity as it hosted the annual Sandringham Food, Craft and Wood Festival.
Thousands of people visited over the May Bank Holiday weekend and got stuck in to the many activities on offer.
From lumber jack sports to a ride on a Ferris wheel, there was fun to be found at every corner of the site.
Well-known names like Levi Roots, Phil Vickery and Norfolk chef Galton Blackiston wowed visitors with cooking demonstrations over the weekend.
The Sandringham Cup chainsaw carving impressed onlookers as they marvelled at the artists' skills who made creations out of wood while using dangerous machinery.
There was plenty of food and drink to enjoy with a host of stalls serving a range of cuisines and locally produced gins.
Crafters showcased their wares at the craft pavilions and there was even live music to enjoy as the day went on.
- 1 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 2 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 5 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 6 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 9 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 10 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
The fair was organised by Living Heritage Events, who run 'game and country' shows across the country.