Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- Credit: Living Heritage Events
From handcrafted gifts to local food and drink, get started on your Christmas shopping at a popular festive fair returning for 2021.
The Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food and Gift Fair will take place at the Sandringham Estate from Friday, November 19 until Sunday, November 21 from 10am to 5pm on all days.
There will be unique items presented by more than a hundred craftspeople, artists and designers, with many working at the event too.
Elsewhere, the Food Hall will provide a fabulous array of food and drink from both regional and national producers and retailers.
If that is not enough to make your tastebuds tingle, then get inspired with some Christmas menu ideas from the chefs performing in the Country Kitchen.
There will also be gift marquees and arcades at the event, which will sell everything from country clothing to canine accessories.
In the Food Court, there will be music from German oompah band The Bavarian Strollers, Caribbean Melody Steel Band, Swingtime Sweethearts, a wartime and swing duo, and the Heritage Jazz Band.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 5 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 10 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
The opera singing Santa Chris Nicholas will also get you in the festive mood.
For children there will be interactive panda show Panda-monium, which is new for this year.
Youngsters will be able to meet Foo and Baby Poo and learn more from them and their zoo keeper.
They will also be thrilled by the antics of Dangerous Dave the superhero in the Noisy Oyster Puppet Show.
A spokesman for Living Heritage Events said: "As organisers of the Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food and Gift Fair we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for the many years you have supported us at this show.
"It is hugely popular with both locals and visitors from surrounding counties and we are so happy to be back this year to greet you to the event.
"We have an abundance of stalls for you to buy your Christmas gifts from, lots of food and drink too."
Tickets cost £10 for adults, £9 for over 65s and £4 for children (aged 5-15) at livingheritagecountryshows.com/sandringham-christmas or can be bought on arrival.