'Fantastic to be back' - Thousands head to Sandringham Christmas fair
- Credit: Ian Burt Photography
Thousands of people headed to the Sandringham Estate this weekend to make a start on their Christmas shopping and to enjoy festive food and entertainment.
The Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food and Gift Fair ran from Friday until Sunday and returned by popular demand.
There was more than a hundred craftspeople, artists and designers at the event, with many doing demonstrations.
There was also gift marquees and a food hall, with festive menu ideas from chefs performing in the Country Kitchen.
Visitors could really make a day of it with music acts including German oompah band The Bavarian Strollers and the opera singing Santa Chris Nicholas, alongside children's entertainment.
A spokesman for organisers Living Heritage Events said: "It was fantastic to be back in Norfolk with a Christmas cracker and we got so many comments from people saying how safe they felt as it was all open."
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 5 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 10 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road