Free Christmas market to offer food and drink, crafts and antiques
- Credit: The Raveningham Centre
Buy unique gifts and local food and drink at a free Christmas market happening this November.
The Christmas Fair is taking place at The Raveningham Centre in south Norfolk, between Loddon and Beccles, on Sunday, November 14 from 10am until 3pm.
It will showcase local businesses with antiques and vintage items, art, garden accessories and plants, food and drink, crafts and gifts, toys and more.
There will be 25 stalls, including Wildcraft Brewery, The Patchwork Cow and Suffolk Succulents.
The Ravenous Café on site will be open all day serving home-cooked food and parking is free.
The Raveningham Centre is a beautiful collection of Victorian red brick buildings, which were once working farm buildings as part of The Raveningham Estate.
Now home to shops, workshops and a café, the centre is also the setting for the successful annual Sculpture Trail curated by artist Sarah Cannell.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75