All you need to know ahead of PrimEvil 2021
- Credit: Archant
From a haunted hotel to terrifying clowns, PrimEvil is returning this Halloween and here is all you need to know.
Where does PrimEvil take place and what are the dates and timings?
PrimEvil is back for 2021 at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure in Lenwade, Norfolk, (NR9 5JE) and it takes place on selected nights from Friday, October 8 until Sunday, October 31.
The event runs from 6pm until 11pm, with the gates closing at 9pm, and around 25,000 people attend each year.
What can I expect at PrimEvil 2021?
The 12th year of PrimEvil will be scarier than ever, with five spine-tingling haunts.
These are the Circus of Terror, The Crypt, Insanitorium, Mayhem Manor Hotel and Route 666.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
The haunts feature surprise rooms, obstacles, corridors and non-stop twists and turns.
There will be scares around every corner, street actors, a bar and also street food.
What is new for 2021?
There will be some new interactive technologies in the 2021 haunts.
Insanitorum: Infected is back after a few years away at a new location.
Visitors need to make their way through a makeshift field hospital to get their vaccination without disturbing the patients who roam the empty corridors.
In new haunt Route 666, your car breaks down and you are given directions to get to safety.
Pigman Pa and his friends may want to help you, or they may want to trick you.
What coronavirus safety measures will be in place?
The horror mazes will be fogged and cleaned at the start and end of every night.
Guests will also be asked to sanitise their hands before entry into the haunts and some actors will be wearing masks.
Where can I park?
There is a free car park at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure, which is close to the main entrance.
What age is PrimEvil aimed at?
The event is recommended for people aged 12 and over and anyone under 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
How much do PrimEvil tickets cost and where can I buy them?
Tickets range from £21pp to £50pp depending on the type of ticket purchased and the date.
VIP tickets entitle guests to a free drink at the bar and unlimited fast-track entry to all haunts across the park.
Buy at primevil-scare.com