Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- Credit: Aztec Events
Norfolk's biggest Christmas market is returning for 2021 and there will be hundreds of stalls.
The Norfolk Festive Gift and Food Show will once again take place at the Norfolk Showground in New Costessey and is running from Friday, November 12, until Sunday, November 14.
It is set to be the biggest show yet and there will be indoor and outdoor stalls selling everything you need for the festive season.
This will include Christmas decorations, festive food and drink and plenty of gifts.
The opening times are 9am until 5pm on Friday and Saturday and 9am until 4pm on Sunday, with timed arrival slots to prevent crowding.
The event was cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic, but those that did not request a refund have had their tickets rolled over to this year.
Matt Upson, show director, said: “We were devastated when the show couldn’t go ahead last year due to the national lockdown, so we’re delighted that we can bring the Christmas shopping market back to Norfolk this November.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
“We’re excited to make this Christmas the best ever and hope that the Norfolk Festive Gift Show will spread a little yuletide cheer and help to kick start the festive season."
Advance tickets cost £6 for adults (16+), £5.50 for concessions and £5 for children (aged 1-16) at norfolkfestiveshow.co.uk