Halloween horror maze attraction to return 'bigger, better and bloodier'
- Credit: Wendy Love/iStock/Getty Images Plus
Scare attraction Nightmares in Norfolk is returning for 2021 and there will be eight horror mazes and experiences.
The event has moved from Walpole Cross Keys to The Coach and Horses Inn in Tilney St Lawrence, near King's Lynn (PE34 4RU).
It will run from Wednesday, October 27 until Sunday, October 31 with time slots from 6pm until 11pm and it will end at midnight on Halloween.
Charlie Roaf, 23, co-organiser with Ben McCarthy, 25, said: "It will be bigger, better and bloodier and we are taking it to the extreme.
"We are west Norfolk's biggest scare attraction and we have been planning throughout this year."
Attendees will follow a one-way system and it will include The Central Park Scare Zone with fire eaters and mazes inspired by Saw and Ghostbusters.
There will also be a family-friendly event on October 26 from 6pm until 9pm with a Halloween hunt.
Tickets for the main event cost from £15pp to £16.50pp and the family event is £8.99pp - buy at nightmareinnorfolk.com
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 10 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out