Lisa Angel to hold sample and clearance sale at village hall
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based jewellery company Lisa Angel has announced a huge sample and clearance sale, with jewellery and homewares at bargain prices.
The business has two shops located in the Norwich Lanes and in Chantry Place shopping centre and it also delivers worldwide through its website.
It is set to host a sample and clearance sale from Friday, September 3 until Sunday, September 5 at Rackheath Village Hall (NR13 6LT), just outside the city.
Customers need to book an arrival time slot, which are at 30 minute intervals, and tickets cost £5, which will be taken off anything customers buy on the day.
Lisa Angel started the company in 2004 after previously working as a buyer for a major high street chain in London.
You may also want to watch:
It holds a similar sale each year and the outlets and online deliveries will continue as normal.
Pre-booking is essential at ticketsource.co.uk/Lisa-angel-clearance and you can only pay for items by card.
See all the latest updates on the @lisaangelclearance Instagram page.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'