Country fair to be held at historic estate with regal events planned
- Credit: Hoveton Hall
Aspiring princes and princesses alike are invited to enjoy some regal endeavours at a fair taking place this summer, featuring royal-themed events.
The Jubilee Country Fair at Hoveton Hall near Wroxham is set to start in early June.
The fair is hosting royal-themed activities in honour of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
There will be craft stalls and workshops, falconry, archery, soldier re-enactments, circus workshops, clay pigeon shooting, vintage games, a treasure hunt and more.
The event is dog-friendly and is hosting a dog show on both days for attendees that any dog can take part in.
The hall's gardens are well-known for their displays of rhododendrons and azaleas.
Early bird tickets are now available on the Hoveton Hall Estate website.
Adult tickets are £11, over 60s are £9, aged four to 16 are £5 and under fours are free. There are also family tickets available for £30.
- 1 Body part of man found on beach in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Music legend puts money behind bar at Norfolk pubs to celebrate birthday
- 3 Norwich Airport starts Covid recovery flying to eight new destinations
- 4 Travel: 'I flew from Norwich to Devon in an hour!'
- 5 Police probe traps baited with live pigeons on Norfolk estate
- 6 New Lidl approved for Norfolk market town
- 7 Man loses everything following blaze in riverside home
- 8 Huge demand as animal adventure park undergoes £140,000 farm train launch
- 9 Coastal caravan park to double in size despite fears of 'overload'
- 10 Woman in 30s raped in Thetford park
The Jubilee Country Fair is taking place on Thursday, June 2, and Friday, June 3, from 10.30am to 5pm.