Extras needed to play businesspeople in new Norfolk production
- Credit: fizkes/iStock/Getty Images Plus
A casting agency is on the hunt for extras living in or close to Norfolk to play businesspeople in a new Norfolk production.
Mad Dog 2020 is looking for supporting artists for a new project which is due to be shot in the county from March to May 2021.
The background casting agency is unable to disclose any details of what is being filmed, but the extras will be playing businesspeople.
The company has previously worked on huge productions for TV and film such as Sex Education, Peaky Blinders, Doctor Who, Aladdin and Dunkirk.
Extras will be paid and applicants must be over the age of 16 and have good availability.
If accepted onto the books, extras will need to email email@example.com with their artist ID number and upload a photo to their gallery of them in business attire.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 3 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 4 Rogue trader jailed after taking thousands of pounds from customers
- 5 More than 40pc of people in Norfolk have now had their first Covid jab
- 6 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 7 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 8 Seafront Bath House homes for sale again after price drop
- 9 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 10 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13