Agency behind Netflix's The Dig casting Norfolk boys in new TV series
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A casting agency that has worked on major films such as Netflix's The Dig shot in Suffolk is looking for Norfolk boys to star in a new TV series.
Lucy Bevan Casting posted a flyer on social media saying that it is searching for two boys to play supporting roles in a ten-part TV series shooting from April 2021 in the UK.
While the company is unable to disclose what the show is called, in the accompanying tweet it says that it is for a major streaming service.
The two characters are called Billy and Sammy, who are 11 and nine respectively, and they need to have a Norfolk or any other East Anglian accent.
It is good news for budding young actors as no previous experience is necessary for the roles.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants need to be nine or over by April 2021 for licensing reasons and they must be native to East Anglia and UK-based.
Applications must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian and for your child to be considered send their date of birth, current height, where you live and a recent photo in one email to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 3 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 4 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 7 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 8 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
Lucy Bevan Casting's other major projects include Fast & Furious: Hobbs and Shaw and the live action remake of Beauty and the Beast.