Big Fish Little Fish family rave returning to Norwich
- Credit: Pixies Photography
Relive your raving days as Big Fish Little Fish brings its mini festival for families back to Norwich.
The family rave is returning to Epic Studios in Magdalen Street and will take place on Sunday, October 17 from 2pm until 4pm.
Big Fish Little Fish has been putting on events since 2013 and has entertained more than 200,000 people across the UK and in Australia.
Shades of Rhythm (PA and DJ set) will be performing at the event, with support from DJ Trax (Moving Shadow).
As well as old school tunes, there will be impressive lighting, giant balloons, foam and bubble machines, confetti cannons, parachute dancing, face painting, cake stalls and a bar.
Fancy dress is encouraged and the theme is 'space is the place'.
The event is aimed at children aged eight and under and their families, but older siblings are welcome.
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7.50 for children and are free for pre-walking babies - buy at bigfishlittlefishevents.com
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays