Date revealed for Let’s Rock Norwich! 2018 retro music festival
- Credit: LEE BLANCHFLOWER
The date has been revealed for next year's Let's Rock Norwich! retro 1980s music festival.
It will be returning to Earlham Park in Norwich on Saturday May 26.
Early bird tickets will go on sale on August 31 via the Let's Rock Norwich! website and a provisional line up will be announced in October this year.
Work is still under way dismantling the festival arena and the park will be clear by noon tomorrow.
The park is open but certain areas will be inaccessible while arena infrastructure is removed.
You may also want to watch:
Some 15,000 people enjoyed 12 chart-topping acts from the 1980s, including Tony Hadley, during the first Let's Rock Norwich! on Saturday.
Steve Haywood, marketing manager for UK Live, confirmed the same amount of tickets will go on sale for the 2018 gig.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
He said: 'We couldn't fault the gig.'