Cromer Pier Easter open day
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Cromer's award-winning Pier of the Year is staging an Easter open day on Saturday.
Visitors to the landmark jetty can take a peek behind the scenes of the famous Pavilion theatre at 11am to see technical areas, lighting and costumes.
There is also live music from Johnnie Walker, dancing with the True Motion dance group, competitions and crafts including making Easter cards.
Local organisations attending include the Coastal Arts Festival and the Cromer Preservation Society who will be presenting historical information about the Pier and Cromer.
There is also a special Easter themed children's egg trail with chocolate rewards.
The day runs from 11am to 4pm. The theatre tours are £2 per person with children free.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes