Cromer Pier Easter open day
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Cromer's award-winning Pier of the Year is staging an Easter open day on Saturday.
Visitors to the landmark jetty can take a peek behind the scenes of the famous Pavilion theatre at 11am to see technical areas, lighting and costumes.
There is also live music from Johnnie Walker, dancing with the True Motion dance group, competitions and crafts including making Easter cards.
Local organisations attending include the Coastal Arts Festival and the Cromer Preservation Society who will be presenting historical information about the Pier and Cromer.
There is also a special Easter themed children's egg trail with chocolate rewards.
You may also want to watch:
The day runs from 11am to 4pm. The theatre tours are £2 per person with children free.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000