Cromer Pier duo Simmons and Simmons return to area for charity show
A variety show this weekend will raise funds for a trio of charities.
Simmons and Simmons, father and son Keith and Ben who are former stars of Cromer Pier's Seaside Special, are back in the county to headline the event at the Auden Theatre, Holt on Sunday May 15.
The show, organised by the Good Intention Fund-raising Team (GIFT), will generate funds for the Lowestoft Signing Choir, who are among the other acts, North Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau and The Grand Order of Water Rats, whose King Rat this is Keith Simmons.
Other performers at the 7.30pm event are Pat Nearney, Broadland Youth Choir, Doreen Reed, Mercedes Faiers,
Sharon Hunt, Howard Rooke, Zaira Palumbo, Twisted, Laura Smith, and Steve Medler.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket, �7.50 or �5 for concessions, available from 01263 768076
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree