Craig David announced for next year’s Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Craig David has been announced as the first act for next year's Newmarket Nights.
After initially rising to success with hit single 7 Days in 2000, the Grammy and Brit Award winner has made a triumphant return to the UK charts.
His single When The Bassline Drops with Big Narstie marked his comeback prior to the release of the number one album Following My Intuition.
The singer, rapper and record producer's new album, entitled The Time Is Now is out in January.
The announcement of Craig David follows the confirmation that The Vamps will headline the family-friendly Summer Saturday Live on August 25 next year.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: 'We are delighted to confirm Craig David's first headline show at Newmarket Nights on July 20.
'His live shows are renowned, having sold out arenas across the country and I have no doubt we are instore for an incredible performance full of hits.'
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday 15th December via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday 13th December. Tickets are priced starting at £29.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown