Competition: Win a VIP night out with Norwich band Killamonjambo
Hip-hop and big-band fusion outfit Lazy Habits celebrate the release of their debut album this December with a live date in Norwich.
The gig, on Saturday November 17, will also feature a welcome return to the stage by popular Norwich band Killamonjambo
And to celebrate the EDP/Evening News is offering one lucky winner to the chance enjoy a fantastic VIP night out. The prize includes VIP reception and hospitality, a visit to the backstage area to meet the bands in the famous Green Room, enjoy a behind the scenes tour of the TV studio while a live recording is made and meet the director of the TV show.
Then you can enjoy the party with a band and we will supply you with complimentary drinks tokens worth over �20.
You may also want to watch:
If you are not lucky enough to win this great experience, you could still enjoy the night with five runners up prizes of a pair of tickets worth �20 are also available. (Archant competition terms and conditions apply.)
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
Lazy Habits, an eight-piece London hip-hop collective, are renowned for their big band and exciting live performances and hit the headlines when the single Starting Fires was pulled from national radio playlists last year due to its untimely release marred by the London riots.
Influenced by New Orleans jazz, soul and the Big Bands of the 50's, Lazy Habits blast their sound into the 21st Century with hard hitting beats and slick lyrics about modern British culture and urban life. The band describes their sound as.
Killamonjambo need little introduction to their fervent Norwich fans, and have had a brilliant year in which they have been invited to 17,000+ audience festival, cut a video and started to break into the national scene.
To complete the line-up, there will be music from big band Slightly Offensive Steve, The Actor and the Peach and singer/songwriter James Veira.
Lazyhabits supported by Killamonjambo plus special guests is on Epic Studios, Magdalen Street, on Saturday November 17. Tickets are �8 advance and �10 on the door from www.epic-tv.com or 01603 727727.
To enter, please tell us when Lazy Habits will be performing at Epic Studios?
Email your answer to email@example.com by 12pm on 10th November 2012, with Lazyhabits as the subject line.