Competition: This is your chance to win a family ticket to the Trunchonbury Festival
- Credit: Archant
With the sun set to stay in Norfolk for the rest of the year, North Norfolk News is offering four families the chance to win a group ticket to this year's Trunchonbury Festival.
It's an opportunity for the all music lovers, young or old, to get their dancing shoes on, with family tickets including two spots for adults, two under 16s, and camping.
The Trunchonbury Festival has also now announced their full line up.
The festival held in Knapton Village will feature both signed and unsigned artists, with confirmed artists including The Dub Pistols, Storyville Mob, and Great Yarmouth's Rivers.
The three day event will offer music from every genre, featuring an acoustic stage as well as everything from funk and rock to disco acts across all the stages.
This year will also mark the Glastonbury-style festival's 10 year anniversary, which started began in organiser Steve Randell's garden.
Mr Randell, Festival Director, said: 'Trunchonbury Festival is so diverse this year hosting much entertainment on its new site. I am looking forward to having a drink in the Trunchonbury Arms watching the live lounge and listening to the amazing acts booked on the acoustic stage within this marquee.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
To be in with a chance to win one of these family tickets, entrants simply need to 'like' the North Norfolk Facebook or Twitter page, and email email@example.com with the answer to this question:
When was the first Trunchonbury Festival?
Alternatively, you can tweet us your answer by tagging @nthnorfolknews and including the #TrunchFest
Anyone can enter the competition, though under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Terms and conditions can be found on the Trunchonbury Festival website.