Competition: This is your chance to win a family ticket to the Trunchonbury Festival
- Credit: Archant
With the sun set to stay in Norfolk for the rest of the year, North Norfolk News is offering four families the chance to win a group ticket to this year's Trunchonbury Festival.
It's an opportunity for the all music lovers, young or old, to get their dancing shoes on, with family tickets including two spots for adults, two under 16s, and camping.
The Trunchonbury Festival has also now announced their full line up.
The festival held in Knapton Village will feature both signed and unsigned artists, with confirmed artists including The Dub Pistols, Storyville Mob, and Great Yarmouth's Rivers.
The three day event will offer music from every genre, featuring an acoustic stage as well as everything from funk and rock to disco acts across all the stages.
You may also want to watch:
This year will also mark the Glastonbury-style festival's 10 year anniversary, which started began in organiser Steve Randell's garden.
Mr Randell, Festival Director, said: 'Trunchonbury Festival is so diverse this year hosting much entertainment on its new site. I am looking forward to having a drink in the Trunchonbury Arms watching the live lounge and listening to the amazing acts booked on the acoustic stage within this marquee.'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
To be in with a chance to win one of these family tickets, entrants simply need to 'like' the North Norfolk Facebook or Twitter page, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to this question:
When was the first Trunchonbury Festival?
Alternatively, you can tweet us your answer by tagging @nthnorfolknews and including the #TrunchFest
Anyone can enter the competition, though under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Terms and conditions can be found on the Trunchonbury Festival website.