Comedy finale for Mundesley Festival
- Credit: Archant
A traditional musical charity fundraiser comes to an end tomorrow in a coastal village.
Mundesley Festival, in its 32nd year, includes music and mirth and is raising money for the heart specialist unit at Papworth Hospital in Cambridgeshire.
The charity was chosen by the festival's general manager, Derek Kirk, who had an aortic valve replacement and a triple heart bypass operation at the hospital three years ago.
He wanted to say thank you to the specialist health centre.
The festival raises about £800 to £900 for its chosen cause in a typical year.
All festival shows are held at the Coronation Hall, 26 Cromer Road, (NR11 8BE), at 7.45pm. Doors open at 7.15pm.
Tonight's live event, which closes this year's festival, is by Norfolk comics Olly Day and Nigel 'Boy' Syer. Tickets for If It's Laughter You're After cost £12.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
For tickets call 01263 721189 or 07867 632998.
Visit www.mundesleyfestival.co.uk for more details.