Comedy finale for Mundesley Festival
- Credit: Archant
A traditional musical charity fundraiser comes to an end tomorrow in a coastal village.
Mundesley Festival, in its 32nd year, includes music and mirth and is raising money for the heart specialist unit at Papworth Hospital in Cambridgeshire.
The charity was chosen by the festival's general manager, Derek Kirk, who had an aortic valve replacement and a triple heart bypass operation at the hospital three years ago.
He wanted to say thank you to the specialist health centre.
The festival raises about £800 to £900 for its chosen cause in a typical year.
You may also want to watch:
All festival shows are held at the Coronation Hall, 26 Cromer Road, (NR11 8BE), at 7.45pm. Doors open at 7.15pm.
Tonight's live event, which closes this year's festival, is by Norfolk comics Olly Day and Nigel 'Boy' Syer. Tickets for If It's Laughter You're After cost £12.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
For tickets call 01263 721189 or 07867 632998.
Visit www.mundesleyfestival.co.uk for more details.