Comedian Milton Jones is heading to King’s Lynn
- Credit: Submitted
Comedian Milton Jones will be heading to Norfolk as part of his UK tour next year.
Known for his one-liners and wordplay the comic will be performing at King's Lynn Corn Exchange on February 11 2015.
The gig is part of his Milton Jones and the Temple of Daft show.
The Temple of Daft will showcase his trademark gags and off-beat humour.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 13, but the comedian is not worried about the unlucky date.
He said: 'Being superstitious never stopped me getting lots of splinters. Hopefully I won't get anymore. Touch wood.'
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed