Colourful celebration of culture to return to Norwich
- Credit: Steve Adams
A colourful celebration of diverse food, music, crafts, culture, stories, and history of a number of other cultures will take place at the Forum in Norwich.
Mnetal health charity Norwich and Central Norfolk Mind will put on its Festival of Cultures from 11am to 4pm on Saturday, January 20. The aims are to celebrate the linguistic and cultural diversity in the community, increase awareness and understanding, and to meet new people.
It is hoped atendees will meet with people from all over the world, learn about their countries and their work in Norwich.
Plus there will be workshops in traditional signing, dancing, or practical and interactive activities such as henna tattoos or learning to write your name in another language.
There will also be music and dance.
You may also want to watch:
The event, which is free, is open for all to attend. For more information, email email@example.com or call 07717 426603.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift