Colourful celebration of culture to return to Norwich
- Credit: Steve Adams
A colourful celebration of diverse food, music, crafts, culture, stories, and history of a number of other cultures will take place at the Forum in Norwich.
Mnetal health charity Norwich and Central Norfolk Mind will put on its Festival of Cultures from 11am to 4pm on Saturday, January 20. The aims are to celebrate the linguistic and cultural diversity in the community, increase awareness and understanding, and to meet new people.
It is hoped atendees will meet with people from all over the world, learn about their countries and their work in Norwich.
Plus there will be workshops in traditional signing, dancing, or practical and interactive activities such as henna tattoos or learning to write your name in another language.
There will also be music and dance.
You may also want to watch:
The event, which is free, is open for all to attend. For more information, email email@example.com or call 07717 426603.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor