Classic rock and roll and progressive rock will be performed on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Classic rock and roll and progressive rock will be performed on Cromer Pier by top tribute acts.
The Pavilion Theatre will be hosting We Say Yeah - Cliff Richard and The Shadows on Friday April 25; Rock 'N' Roll Paradise on Saturday April 26; and Think Floyd - Live in concert on Sunday April 27.
All shows start at 7.30pm and tickets cost £18 or £16 for the Cliff Richard concert; £20 or £18 for the rock and roll night; and £19.50 or £18.50 for the Think Floyd gig.
And now is your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of these shows.
We Say Yeah is a celebration of the songs and music of Cliff and the Shadows from the late 1950s when the started their careers in a small coffee bar in London's Soho through to the hits of the 1970s and 1980s.
Hit songs including Living Doll and Carrie will be performed by tribute artist Steve Halliday who will sing along to the Undercover Shadows.
Rock 'n' Roll Paradise celebrates the golden era of this genre of music and is now in its fifth year of touring.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 9 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
It will feature hits from Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, The Big Bopper and Eddie Cochran and singers will be backed by the Paradise Band.
Think Floyd has been described as the definitive Pink Floyd experience and celebrates one of the world's greatest musical phenomena.
Now in their 20th year the musicians recreate all the atmosphere, visual magnitude and musical excellence of the progressive rock live on stage with a laser light show.
The brand new 2014 production features classic tracks from the early Sid Barrett days through Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here to The Division Bell.
To book tickets call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
To have a chance of winning one of the pairs of tickets answer the question in the coupon and select which show you want to see.
Return the coupon by noon on Wednesday April 23 addressed to Cromer Pier concerts competition, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, NR27 9ES.