Classic Ibiza performance set to return to Blickling
- Credit: CHRIS TAYLOR
One of the hottest parties of the summer is set to return to north Norfolk next year.
Classic Ibiza took its bow on the National Trust estate at Blickling, near Aylsham, in August, with DJ Goldierocks bringing some of the biggest dance anthems from the last 20 years back to life with the support of a 32-piece orchestra.
And the inaugural event proved so popular that organisers have confirmed it will return on Friday, August 11, 2017.
A limited number of early bird tickets were released this week to celebrate the announcement at a reduced price of £30.
Looking forward to next year's event, Lisa Ward, of Revival Productions, said: 'There's something really special about the combination of a beautiful National Trust setting and a set that gets absolutely everyone on their feet dancing and singing to some of the biggest club tunes of the last two decades.
You may also want to watch:
'The crowd were fantastic this year and the performers had a great time too! They cannot wait to return in 2017.'
DJ Sam Hall and the uber-cool Urban Soul Orchestra have already been booked to headline the party following their exclusive, crowd-pleasing set.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 6 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 7 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
Roo Savill, who was unable to perform at Blickling in the summer as she was on tour with Kanye West, joins the line-up of super-talented vocalists on stage.
And, for the first time, concert-goers will have the opportunity to choose two of the songs on the set list by selecting their favourites from a list of 10 iconic tunes yet to be revealed.
The programme will once again create a club-atmosphere with a spectacular laser-show cutting through the night sky in sync with the music.
Classic Ibiza is the first of a double-header of proms events at Blickling that weekend with The Great British Prom, previously known as Last Night of the Blickling Proms, taking centre stage the following night.
Gates open at 6pm, parking is free. For full event details and tickets visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01630 674342.