Preparations for Norwich Christmas Markets begin
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is coming! Norwich Christmas Market prepares for best event yet
As the five-month countdown to Christmas begins, preparations for the Norwich Christmas Market are already under way.
This year's market is set to take place in front of the Forum at the beginning of the Norwich's famous 'Tunnel of Light'.
The stretch of light snakes from the Christmas Market to the Gentleman's Walk during the Christmas period.
More than 40 stores will sell their individual Christmas wares from the quaint wooden huts.
You may also want to watch:
There will be traditional Glühwein to help market attendees warm up and grilled bratwurst to for a Christmas theme feast.
The family-friendly event will have special entertainment, carnival rides and Christmas carols as well as Santa's grotto.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
The Norwich Christmas Market will take place from Friday, December 7 to Sunday December 23.
The stalls will be open from 9am to 7pm during the week and from 9.00am to 5.00pm on the weekend.
To apply you must register as a trader with the market people at www.themarketpeople.com.