Christmas events across north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is coming to north Norfolk with a variety of festive family activities across the district.
The Cromer Christmas Festival is happening from today until Saturday December 6.
Colourful lights will be switched on during a grand event this Saturday at 5.30pm.
Other festive events will happen across the town including the parish hall on Church Street, parish church and shops.
Before the switch-on the parish hall will host a Christmas tree festival and Nativity festival today from 10am-4pm; tomorrow from 10am-5pm; and on Saturday from 10am-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Sheringham Christmas lights switch-on will happen tomorrow.
Events start at 4pm and the switch-on happens at 6.30pm by Eileen and Steve Brown from the Lobster Potties Morris dancing side.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
Stalham Christmas street fair is happening on Sunday December 7 from 2pm.
Other events include:
DECEMBER 4/5 - The Mundesley Players performing A Christmas Carol at the Coronation Hall, Mundesley, at 7.30pm. Tickets £7 from Jupe on Station Road, Mundesley.
DECEMBER 5- Aldborough Primary School Christmas fair at 2.5pm.
DECEMBER 5 - Stage Direct performing festive readings in via a radio play, Just Voices, at Cromer Community Centre on Garden Street at 7.30pm. Admission £3.50 on the door.
DECEMBER 6 - Christmas bazaar at Coastline Village Hall, Walcott, off Ostend Road, between 11am-1pm.
DECEMBER 6 - Edingthorpe Christmas coffee morning at St Benet's Hall, behind North Walsham Parish Church on Vicarage Street, from 9.30am-noon.
DECEMBER 6 - Christmas fair at Lighthouse Church, Cromer Road, Sheringham, from 10am-noon.
DECEMBER 7 - Christmas farmers' market at Aldborough Community Centre from 9.30am-12.30pm.
DECEMBER 7 - North Walsham Salvation Army Nativity family service at the organisation's Hall Lane base from 10.30am.