Christmas comes early as the festive Cromer Pier Seaside Special tickets go on sale
The season of tree blossom and new-born lambs is just springing into life, but Christmas is already making its presence felt.
Tomorrow at 10am, tickets go on sale for Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre's Christmas Seaside Special.
Now in its 7th year, the festive show, which runs throughout December, is once again set to feature Norfolk comedian Olly Day, along with talented singers, dancers and a mystery act that will be announced at a later date.
Ian Hall, theatre manager, said: 'Cromer Seaside Special shows go from strength to strength every year and our Christmas audience figures were up by 16pc on the previous year, which was great.
'With all the doom and gloom of the recession I think that people just wanted to have fun at Christmas and Seaside Special certainly brings that in bundles.
You may also want to watch:
'We also introduced Kids Go Free for Christmas 2011 - something which we will be continuing with this season although dates have not yet been confirmed.'
Openwide Coastal's creative team is returning this year.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
The show will once again be devised, directed and choreographed by Di Cooke, with musical arrangement by Nigel Hogg, sets by scenic artist Ian Westbrook at 3D Creations and costumes by Cromer's own Laura Whyte.
Christmas Seaside Special 2012 opens on the 1st December and runs until 30th December.
? To book tickets visit www.cromer-pier.com or call 01263 512495.