Chance for artistic young Little Mix fans to win tickets to Earlham Park gig in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
It is a matter of weeks before Little Mix perform in Norwich - and now young fans of the pop sensations are being given the chance to win tickets to the show.
Young followers of the band - made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - are renowned for the banners they create to take to gigs.
And now they are being urged to show off their artistic talents to be in with a chance of grabbing tickets to the band's gig at Earlham Park on September 3.
Promoters Cuffe and Taylor want Mixers, as the hordes of fans are known, to get their colouring pens out and design and create posters and banners showing their love for the band.
Just like eight-year-old Freya Walsh, who lives just outside Norwich, Mixers aged up to 16 are being tasked with making their own banners for the Norwich concert and then emailing a pic of themselves holding it to us here at the paper.
You may also want to watch:
We will then publish a number of your pictures in print or online and the two best designs, as decided by Cuffe and Taylor, will win tickets for a family of four to the Earlham Park gig.
Fans must send in their photos by Friday, August 18. Winners will be notified by Friday, August 25.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
Peter Taylor, director of promoters Cuffe and Taylor, said: 'We've already done two live shows with Little Mix this summer and it is quite clear that the audience is primarily made up of young Mixers who love to bring along their home-made posters and banners.
'We thought it would be a bit of fun to see how artistic the youngsters of East Anglia are and to offer them this fantastic prize in return.
'We hope lots of young Mixers will take part in this competition. It's the summer holidays so we know you've got time on your hands and what better way to get creative than by designing a Little Mix banner!'
The Norwich date marks an extension to the band's 15-date 'Summer Shout Out' tour.
• The competition is open to anyone up to the age of 16.
• Entries must be a photograph of the young artist holding their banner/poster and are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday, August 18.