Catton Park hosting outdoor cinema nights
A trio of classic films will be screened in a popular Norwich park.
The outdoor Cinema in the Park events are happening on a series of Saturday nights at Catton Park, off Oak Street.
E.T the Extra-Terrestrial is being shown on April 8. Gates open at 7pm.
The 1986 classic, Top Gun, is being screened on April 29. Gates open at 7.30pm.
Forrest Gump, starring Tom Hanks, is being shown on May 20. Gates open at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors can bring their own blankets and chairs to the cinema screenings.
They are not allowed to bring their own food or drink, which will be provided.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
No dogs are not allowed to attend the events.
Tickets cost £12 for adults, £8 for children or £30 for a family of two adults and two children.
To buy tickets visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/cattonparktrustltd or visit the Old Catton Parish Council office on the Old Catton recreation ground off Church Street.