Carrow Road set to stage JLS and Olly Murs concert - send us your pictures and reviews
Carrow Road is set to stage its second big pop concert of the summer tomorrow night.
X-Factor stars JLS – an abbreviation for Jack the Lad Swing – and Olly Murs will be bringing their chart-topping music to Norwich City's football stadium.
Double Brit Award winners JLS finished as runners-up behind Alexandra Burke in the 2008 competition of the popular television talent contest and have gone on to have four number one singles in the charts.
Cheeky Essex lad Olly Murs was runner-up in the 2009 X-Factor and went straight in at number one with his debut single Please Don't Let Me Go last year. US teen star Alexis Jordan will open the show.
Children under five years old are not permitted at the concert and under-14s must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of four under-14s in the care of one adult.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 4pm, with the concert starting at about 6.30pm.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
Send your pictures and reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org.