Carrow Road set to stage JLS and Olly Murs concert - send us your pictures and reviews
Carrow Road is set to stage its second big pop concert of the summer tomorrow night.
X-Factor stars JLS – an abbreviation for Jack the Lad Swing – and Olly Murs will be bringing their chart-topping music to Norwich City's football stadium.
Double Brit Award winners JLS finished as runners-up behind Alexandra Burke in the 2008 competition of the popular television talent contest and have gone on to have four number one singles in the charts.
Cheeky Essex lad Olly Murs was runner-up in the 2009 X-Factor and went straight in at number one with his debut single Please Don't Let Me Go last year. US teen star Alexis Jordan will open the show.
Children under five years old are not permitted at the concert and under-14s must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of four under-14s in the care of one adult.
Gates open at 4pm, with the concert starting at about 6.30pm.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 5 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 6 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Driver banned for being fraction over limit
Send your pictures and reviews to email@example.com.