Caroline Flack jokes she might get married in Love Island villa
- Credit: ITV
Caroline Flack has joked that she may tie the knot with fiancé Andrew Brady in the Love Island villa.
The Norfolk-presenter, who hosts the ITV2 reality show, got engaged to the former Apprentice candidate in April.
Discussing the couple's wedding plans, Caroline told OK! magazine: 'We haven't decided anything. I don't know how to organise a wedding.
'I was hoping I'd get engaged and someone would call me up and say, 'I hear you're getting married, do you want me to organise it for you?' But no one has!
'I might get married in the villa...'
You may also want to watch:
Caroline and Andrew got engaged after just three months together, but the star said in most of her relationships she has 'known instantly' about the other person.
'It's about a connection and if it's there, then you know,' she told the magazine.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
The couple announced their engagement in April, with Caroline writing on Instagram: 'He's put it on my finger and it won't come off ... so I've said yes.'
Caroline, who is a previous Strictly Come Dancing champion, went to Great Hockham Primary School and Wayland Community High School in Watton.
A doctor, a West End performer and Danny Dyer's daughter are among the contestants looking for romance when the new series of Love Island airs tonight.
Six men and five women will enter the villa on the Spanish island of Majorca, including Dyer's daughter Dani, 21.
The barmaid has said the actor has given her his 'blessing' to have sex on the show if she wants to.
Other contenders include Dr Alex George, who is taking a break from the accident and emergency ward to head to the villa, and Samira Mighty, who has worked on the likes of Mamma Mia and Dreamgirls.
Photographs released ahead of the series show the camera-filled villa has luxuries such as an L-shaped infinity pool and an outdoor bar.
The walls are covered with brightly coloured love-heart signs and Love Island catchphrases.
A suggestive message saying 'all night long' is on the wall opposite six double beds in the villa's bedroom.
Last year's series was won by Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay, who announced their split earlier this year.
• Love Island returns to ITV2 on Monday June 4 at 9pm.