Camel takes centre stage at panto in Mundesley
- Credit: Maurice Gray
A seaside community celebrates 44 years of its annual pantomime next week when it stages a performance of Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves.
Nigel Holmes' version of this famous title brings the extra fun against a backdrop which he designed and painted at Mundesley Panto.
Producer Pat Nearney and irector Ian Cashmore lead the Mundesley Players cast of actors, performers and backstage crew - all of whom give their time freely for the festivities.
Pat said: 'This panto could be the best ever and we are so proud and grateful to all those who are supporting us this year, plus we have an extra special guest, 'Karmel', the camel.'
The production runs at the Coronation Hall in Mundesley from February 14 to 18, with curtain going up at 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
A limited number of tickets, priced £7 for adults and £4 for under 12s, are available from 'The Corner House Café' (opposite Spar) or by phoning 07503 297602.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns