Busted’s Charlie Simpson to DJ at Norwich Waterfront
- Credit: Megan Baynes
Calling all Busted fans! Charlie Simpson is coming to Norwich.
The 32-year-old singer will be jumping behind the decks at Propaganda for a DJ set on Friday, October 6.
Held at Norwich Waterfront, Propaganda is a weekly club night featuring indie music from the likes of The Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and Florence & The Machine.
This will be the second time the singer has visited the city this year, following a two-night stint The LCR as part of Busted's Night Driver Tour in January.
Busted rose to fame in the noughties and are well known for hit songs such as What I Go To School For and Year 3000.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie, who left the band in 2005, fronted rock group Fighstar, before rejoining Busted in 2015.
Event organisers have warned they expect tickets to sell out fast and advise purchasing early to guarantee entry.
Queue jump tickets are available now. Tickets cost £4 and can be purchased in advance via propaganda.fatsoma.com/events/125566/
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region