Busted’s Charlie Simpson to DJ at Norwich Waterfront
- Credit: Megan Baynes
Calling all Busted fans! Charlie Simpson is coming to Norwich.
The 32-year-old singer will be jumping behind the decks at Propaganda for a DJ set on Friday, October 6.
Held at Norwich Waterfront, Propaganda is a weekly club night featuring indie music from the likes of The Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and Florence & The Machine.
This will be the second time the singer has visited the city this year, following a two-night stint The LCR as part of Busted's Night Driver Tour in January.
Busted rose to fame in the noughties and are well known for hit songs such as What I Go To School For and Year 3000.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie, who left the band in 2005, fronted rock group Fighstar, before rejoining Busted in 2015.
Event organisers have warned they expect tickets to sell out fast and advise purchasing early to guarantee entry.
Queue jump tickets are available now. Tickets cost £4 and can be purchased in advance via propaganda.fatsoma.com/events/125566/
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143