Budding dancers to perform with Strictly Come Dancing stars
- Credit: Archant
Budding dancers will be showcasing their creative talents alongside stars from the hit BBC television show Strictly Come Dancing.
An evening with the stars of Strictly Come Dancing, featuring Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas, will be performed at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier, on Wednesday at 7.30pm.
As well as professional dancers the show will include two routines from 24 pupils aged eight to 18 from True Motion Dance youth groups, who practise in Sheringham and North Walsham.
Kelly Such, 31, of Holt, who started True Motion in 2010 after moving from Manchester, said all the girls were excited about the performance.
She said: 'I got a call from the production company last year asking me if I wanted to be part of the show. I jumped at the chance.
'It is a really good opportunity for the girls because there is not much opportunity for dance groups to show off their skills. It is a challenge.'
The routines will include a mix of styles and songs, from contemporary to ballroom. Music will range from Abba to the hit record Gangnam Style.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash
Tickets cost £20 or £18.50 for concessions and can be bought by ringing 01263 512495. For more information about True Motion Dance ring Miss Such on 07709804577.