Broadway and 1960s classics at Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Theatrical hits from top musicals as well as the best of the swinging sixties will be celebrated in two pier shows.
Back to Broadway will be performed at the pavilion theatre in Cromer on Friday May 2 and Carnaby Street will be on the same stage on Wednesday May 7. Both shows will start at 7.30pm.
Back To Broadway, in its third successive year, is an all-singing and all-dancing production which journeys through the musical world.
Songs will include One Day More from Les Misérables, Time Of My Life from Dirty Dancing and Defying Gravity from Wicked.
Carnaby Street will include songs from the 1960s made famous by bands that played at the Marquee club.
The venue was the birthplace of The Who, Manfred Mann, The Moody Blues and many more groups.
Carnaby Street will include hits from The Beatles, The Who, The Stones, The Kinks and The Searchers and the music will be played by a six-piece band.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 7 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Former paint brush factory could become large community church
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47
Tickets cost £22 and to book call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
To have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to either of the shows, buy a copy of this week's North Norfolk News.