Britain’s Got Talent stars Jack and Tim Goodacre wow the crowds at the Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Richard Jarmy Photography
Britain's Got Talent stars Jack and Tim Goodacre wowed the crowds at the Royal Norfolk Show.
The father and son duo from Eccles, near Attleborough, were among the acts to perform in the show's new Woodland Arena.
The pair - who impressed the BGT judges with their song The Lucky Ones during their first audition and reached the BGT 2018 finals - were part of Wednesday night's Jimmy's Festival line-up which was compered by comedian Tim FitzHigham and also featured performances from singer songwriter Baden A, acoustic duo Heavenli and George, singer Olivia Watson, trio The Wannabes, opera and show songs with Karolina, country and western act Lucy Grubb and the Big Sing Band.
Meanwhile Norfolk Music Hub has also been doing a great job of ensuring the show is packed full of lots more music and other types of entertainment by presenting a great mix of performances by various acts across the Norfolk Showground throughout Wednesday and Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families