Britain’s Got Talent finalist Steve Hewlett to stage extra show at Mundesley Festival
- Credit: Colin Finch
Britain's Got Talent finalist Steve Hewlett has added an extra show to his Mundesley Festival appearance in August after demand soared to see him.
The ventriloquist who appeared in the festival last year, and headlined the Cromer Pier summer show in 2011, was already booked to do an evening show on August 8.
But a surge of ticket sales since his TV stardom saw organisers asking him to do a second show in the afternoon.
Festival manager Derek Kirk said: 'Steve's had loads of job offers since his TV appearance, but he did not hesitate and we are very grateful.
'He has a lot of fans in North Norfolk, and this is a real coup and feather in our cap - a chance to see a real talent in the flesh.'
The extra show is at 3.45pm on Thursday August 8 in the 182-seater Coronation Hall. His support act is comedy impressionist Dave Evans, father of comic Lee Evans. Tickets are £12 via 01263 721189 or the box office on the village shoppers' car park.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home