Brass band and electric organ music at Sheringham Little Theatre this month.
Sheringham Little Theatre will be hosting two musical events this month.
Cromer and Sheringham Brass Band will be performing a Last Night of the Proms concert on September 22.
The programme will include favourites such as Rule Britannia, Jerusalem and the Radetzky March with some Sea Songs and Land of Hope and Glory.
On September 27, Thursford's Robert Wolfe will be playing the Lowrey Electric Organ at the venue.
The musician has entertained summer visitors at the Thursford Collection for 32 years as the resident organist and was the youngest person to join the team playing at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom when he joined at the age of 16.
You may also want to watch:
He is known for performing a wide range of music, from the 1930s to the present day, ballads to ragtime and dance music to light classical.
Both concerts begin at 7.30pm. Tickets are available by calling 01263 822347.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van