Boyzlife cancel Norwich show
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Boy band hybrid Boyzlife have announced the cancellation of their forthcoming Norwich show.
Brian McFadden of Westlife and Keith Duffy from Boyzone, known as Boyzlife, were due to perform at The Waterfront in Norwich on October 28.
Today a post on the Boyzlife Tour Facebook page announced that their upcoming tour dates would not be going ahead as scheduled.
The post read: 'Due to Boyzone 25th Anniversary touring commitments, the forthcoming Boyzlife dates are postponed.
'Both Brian and Keith would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, but promise to make it up to all you beautiful people next May.'
You may also want to watch:
It also said that original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled dates, and that the Wrexham and Isle of Man shows would still happen on the original dates.
Were you going to see Boyzlife this month? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham