Boyzone and Westlife hybrid Boyzlife to return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two boy band favourites are returning to Norwich on their latest tour.
Brian McFadden of Westlife and Keith Duffy from Boyzone, known as Boyzlife, will performing in the city once again this autumn on their eight-date tour.
The pair will be performing some of the biggest hits by Boyzone and Westlife, who between them scored 18 UK and Ireland number one singles.
With international success, Boyzone were an Irish boyband put together by Louis Walsh in 1993. The group amassed international success, topping the charts for seven years.
Similarly Westlife formed in Dublin in July 1998 and went on to sell over 50 million records worldwide.
You may also want to watch:
The Boyzlife show, which will be at the Waterfront on October 28, has already been seen by 20,000 fans since the pair got together in 2016.
Tickets for the gig cost £28.50 and are available via 0844 249 1000 or www.vmstickets.co.uk.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts