Boyzone and Westlife hybrid Boyzlife to return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two boy band favourites are returning to Norwich on their latest tour.
Brian McFadden of Westlife and Keith Duffy from Boyzone, known as Boyzlife, will performing in the city once again this autumn on their eight-date tour.
The pair will be performing some of the biggest hits by Boyzone and Westlife, who between them scored 18 UK and Ireland number one singles.
With international success, Boyzone were an Irish boyband put together by Louis Walsh in 1993. The group amassed international success, topping the charts for seven years.
Similarly Westlife formed in Dublin in July 1998 and went on to sell over 50 million records worldwide.
The Boyzlife show, which will be at the Waterfront on October 28, has already been seen by 20,000 fans since the pair got together in 2016.
Tickets for the gig cost £28.50 and are available via 0844 249 1000 or www.vmstickets.co.uk.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm