Boyzone and Westlife hybrid Boyzlife to return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two boy band favourites are returning to Norwich on their latest tour.
Brian McFadden of Westlife and Keith Duffy from Boyzone, known as Boyzlife, will performing in the city once again this autumn on their eight-date tour.
The pair will be performing some of the biggest hits by Boyzone and Westlife, who between them scored 18 UK and Ireland number one singles.
With international success, Boyzone were an Irish boyband put together by Louis Walsh in 1993. The group amassed international success, topping the charts for seven years.
Similarly Westlife formed in Dublin in July 1998 and went on to sell over 50 million records worldwide.
You may also want to watch:
The Boyzlife show, which will be at the Waterfront on October 28, has already been seen by 20,000 fans since the pair got together in 2016.
Tickets for the gig cost £28.50 and are available via 0844 249 1000 or www.vmstickets.co.uk.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show