A bottomless prosecco, gin and cheese brunch is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Three of the nation's favourite things have come together for a bottomless prosecco, gin and cheese brunch and it looks like very gouda fun.
The event takes place in the historic Blackfriars' Hall on Saturday April 18 and runs from 11am to 9pm, with morning, afternoon and evening sessions available.
There will be over 40 premium gins to enjoy, including pink, flavoured varieties and a range of exclusive tipples you won't be able to try anywhere else.
If fizz is more your thing, there will also be plenty of prosecco, along with a range of beers, and those who don't want to drink alcohol can have soft drinks, booze-free gin, Nosecco, juice and tea and coffee.
With the drinks flowing, guests will also be needing some food and there will be a cheese buffet and accompaniments to compliment the gin and prosecco.
There will also be gluten-free, non-dairy and vegan alternatives, so make sure to email the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org when you book so they can accommodate your dietary requirements.
Sessions last two-and-a-half hours from doors opening and last drinks will be poured 15 minutes before the sessions ends.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
It is preferred if you book your whole party together so it makes it easier for the organisers when it comes to arranging seating, but if you do book independently then drop them an email to make sure you sit together.
Tables sit from eight to 10 people, so small groups may be put together, and gins are served as a single measure with a tonic or lemonade and you can get a refill from the bar as many times as you like during the session.
The event is strictly for over 18s, with ID required, and session times are 11am to 1.30pm, 2.30pm to 5pm or 6.30pm to 9pm.
Early bird tickets cost £25pp and can be purchased at tickettailor.com