Blues and folk band The Jigantics playing at Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
An up-and-coming folk and blues band will be live at a small community theatre next week.
The Jigantics are playing at Sheringham Little Theatre on Saturday October 4 at 7.30pm.
Promoting their newly-released, first album Daisy Roots, the Jigantics are currently touring the country playing at festivals, theatres and folk clubs.
The band includes Rick Edwards on vocals and guitar; Marion Fleetwood on vocals, cello, fiddle and mandolin; Lyndon Webb on bass guitar and vocals; and Martin Fitzgibbon on drums, precussion and vocals.
Martin Fitzgibbon has performed with some of the biggest names in popular music including Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, David Bowie and Lou Reed.
You may also want to watch:
Rick Edwards is renowned on the blues circuit, which has allowed him to perform and record in Mississippi with some of the all time greats including Muddy Waters piano player.
The Jigantics are one of the UK's and Nu Folk music's most exciting acts.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
Tickets for the gig cost £10 and to book call the box office on 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
Are you a local band putting on a gig? Email email@example.com