Blue star Duncan James is going to be in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Flaunt Norwich
Get ready to all rise! As part of Norwich Pride 2017 a special guest will be heading to Flaunt nightclub in Norwich.
Duncan James, of Blue and Hollyoaks fame, will be dropping by Flaunt on Saturday, July 29.
The 39-year-old will be doing Live PA throughout the evening, helping to bring the city's Pride celebrations to a close.
The event will have a fairy tale theme, with a promise of the nightclub being transformed into a magical Neverland, complete with fairies, trolls, mermaids, unicorns, princesses, fairy godmothers and more.
Doors open at 9pm and close at 5am, with entry costing £6 before 12am and £8 after.
You may also want to watch:
Following this event, Duncan will be returning to the city with his fellow Blue band mates, Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan and Antony Costa to perform at Reload Festival at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday, September 10.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch