Blossoms to perform in Norwich as part of their biggest UK tour to date
- Credit: PA
Indie rock band, Blossoms, have announced they will be performing at Norwich's Waterfront venue next month as part of their 2016 UK tour.
It's been a pretty good year for Stockport band Blossoms, whose debut self-titled album was released in stores and online today.
So far they've performed at big name festivals such as T in the Park, Glastonbury, Isle of Wight and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, been ranked within the top five of BBC Music's Sound of 2016 long list and had a single peak at number three in the British iTunes chart.
Now they're looking to embark on their biggest UK tour to date.
As far as up and comers are concerned, the 'At Most a Kiss' singers are definitely ones to watch, and where better to watch them than in the fine city itself, where they will be stopping off on Tuesday, September 27 for a gig at The Waterfront.
The announcement of the show, follows news that American singer-songwriter Lissie, rock-band The Feeling, 90s girl group All Saints and American rockers the Goo Goo Dolls will also be performing in Norwich over the coming months.
• Tickets for Blossoms at The Waterfront are priced at £15.40 (plus booking fee) and are available to purchase online from UEA Box Office or by calling 01603 508050.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 7 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 8 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance
- 9 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 10 Mercedes owner clocked doing 113mph on A47 escapes driving ban