Blossoms to perform in Norwich as part of their biggest UK tour to date
- Credit: PA
Indie rock band, Blossoms, have announced they will be performing at Norwich's Waterfront venue next month as part of their 2016 UK tour.
It's been a pretty good year for Stockport band Blossoms, whose debut self-titled album was released in stores and online today.
So far they've performed at big name festivals such as T in the Park, Glastonbury, Isle of Wight and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, been ranked within the top five of BBC Music's Sound of 2016 long list and had a single peak at number three in the British iTunes chart.
Now they're looking to embark on their biggest UK tour to date.
As far as up and comers are concerned, the 'At Most a Kiss' singers are definitely ones to watch, and where better to watch them than in the fine city itself, where they will be stopping off on Tuesday, September 27 for a gig at The Waterfront.
You may also want to watch:
The announcement of the show, follows news that American singer-songwriter Lissie, rock-band The Feeling, 90s girl group All Saints and American rockers the Goo Goo Dolls will also be performing in Norwich over the coming months.
• Tickets for Blossoms at The Waterfront are priced at £15.40 (plus booking fee) and are available to purchase online from UEA Box Office or by calling 01603 508050.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups