It’s official- Blind Tiger can see the future
- Credit: Maurice Gray
From small beginnings to strong ambitions and a great future which started at High School when best friends set themselves a project to create a band to be known as 'Blind Tiger', just ten years ago.
The enthusiasm of Charlie McCarthy, Singer and Guitarist and Andy Dunning, Bass guitarist, by playing rock covers in a caravan to writing their own songs and music to 'share with an audience'.
Blind Tiger kept up the determination and eventually were rewarded with many gig invites and began touring the best venues when Charlie and Andy took on their counterparts Lewis, Lead Guitar, Damon, Drums and Percussion and Matt on Keyboard and Piano.
Charlie said, 'Our band is complete now and we all sing from the same music sheet!'
Blind Tiger produced and released an EP entitled 'Immortalized' in collaboration and support with Grammy nominated Rock Producer Chris 'CT' Tsangarides, who became a close mentor and friend but, sadly while 'Blind Tiger' were working on their debut full length album, with 'CT', he passed away earlier this year. The Group were heartbroken and as a tribute to their mentor set about continuing the production process on their own, which kick-started their new journey, with the release of two new videos for songs 'Born Ready' and 'She', in honour of Chris Tsangarides. Another video is also available entitled, 'White Noise.
You may also want to watch:
Achievements: 'Blind tiger' have supported 'Black Star Riders', 'Steve Harley' and 'The Cockney Rebels Tyketto'. They have worked with 'Dave Cousins', 'The Strawbs' in the recording studios, had music videos featured on UK television, worked at the famous 'Metropolis Studios' with legendary 'Ian Cooper', played on regional radio stations, including the BBC and recorded with the famous Grammy nominated producer 'CT'.
Visit the 'Blind Tiger' Website at: www.blindtigerband.com
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
The Next Gigs are: 2nd June, 8pm, 'The Complete Angler, Norwich, 15th June, 8pm, 'The Angel', Woodbridge and 14 July, 7pm, 'The Waterfront', Norwich.