Blickling prom-goers win VIP tickets to meet BLAKE
- Credit: Archant
The EDP and Revival Productions have announced the winners of VIP passes to meet Brit Award-winning trio BLAKE who are starring at the Last Night of the Blickling Proms next month.
There were four pairs of tickets to give away and the winners are: Richard Smith from Old Catton, Norwich; Valerie Cresswell, from Burgh Castle, near Great Yarmouth; D Stewart from Ingatestone, Essex; and Karen Hewitt from Ely in Cambridgeshire.
They will enjoy a glass of bubbly with the talented trio, Humphrey, Stephen and Ollie during the interval.
They will also receive a photograph taken by a professional photographer, as well as a Carluccio's hamper to enjoy on the evening.
Classical male group BLAKE, who have a global following, are looking forward to their night at Blickling on Saturday August 13.
You may also want to watch:
Humphrey Berney said: 'As a Norfolk boy, I remember visiting the iconic house and gardens as a child and later seeing big international stars such as Van Morrison and Simply Red perform there, so it's going to be a real highlight.'
In the first half, the music will step through some of the most iconic film scores of all time from classics like My Fair Lady and Lawrence of Arabia.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
BLAKE will also perform some of their best-loved classics, including Bridge Over Troubled Waters, Hallelujah and Fields of Gold.
The second set will include Bring Him Home and Nessun Dorma as well as all the proms favourites.
Classical Reflection, the twins who featured on the BBC's The Voice show last year, will also join in to sing E Piu Ti Penso from Once Upon a Time in America.
The evening will finish with a fireworks spectacular over the lake.
The highly-acclaimed Sinfonia Viva orchestra, under conductor Roderick Dunk, will be returning.
Parking is free and there's a magnum of Champagne on offer for the best-dressed film character.
? Event details are available online at www.revival-productions.co.uk or you can call the box office on 01283 841601; group discounts of up to 20pc are also available. Tickets are £35 in advance (£38 on the night).