The beat of the Balearics set to return at Classic Ibiza 2019
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
Early bird tickets for next summer's Classic Ibiza show at Blickling Hall Eastate have already gone on sale.
The outdoor dance event, for which this newspaper is a media partner, will see Balearic beats return to the north Norfolk beauty spot on Friday, August 9, 2019.
Lisa Ward, director of organisers Revival Productions, said there had already been strong interest in next year's show following the popularity of the 2018 Classic Ibiza.
She said: 'We've been overwhelmed by enquiries about next year's concert following the resounding success of another sell-out event at Blickling this summer.
'It was fantastic to see so many family groups in the audience. We have got some really exciting plans for next year, which will take Classic Ibiza to another level, so watch this space.'
You may also want to watch:
The concert will feature Urban Soul Orchestra, DJ Goldierocks and a host of live vocalists performing some of dance music's most iconic tracks.
The event starts with a chill-out set where people can enjoy picnics and drinks or dance along as the sun fades. The concert then turns into an outdoor celebration with accompanying lasers.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
Stephen Hussey, conductor and founder of The Urban Soul Orchestra, said: 'Going by the reaction of the Blickling crowd in the summer, we clearly hit the spot with the set-list, but I'm already busy delving into dance music's rich archive of classic tracks to add some truly stonking tunes to next year's programme. We've got a few other surprises up our sleeve too, which I can't wait to share. See you next summer, Blickling.'
Classic Ibiza's Facebook followers will once again be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite tracks to be added to next year's set-list.
This year's poll saw more than 10,000 votes being cast, and the winning tracks were: Out of Space by The Prodigy, Hey Boy, Hey Girl by The Chemical Brothers, Free by Ultra Naté, Touch Me by Rui Da Silva featuring Cassandra and Rhythm Of The Night by Corona.
Early bird tickets are £36 for adults, and £39.50 thereafter. Children aged five to 16 go for £17.50 and under fives go free.
Gates open at 5.30pm and the concert finishes at 10.15pm.
Visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01283 841601 for more information.