Throwback Thursday: Watch Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalists busk in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
If you've been tuning in to this year's Britain's Got Talent, then you'll know that father-and-son duo Tim and Jack Goodacre have reached the semi-finals after earning a golden buzzer place from Simon Cowell.
But before they were TV stars, Jack and his dad were brightening shoppers' days on the streets of Norwich with their busking set.
Jack, from Eccles, was only 11-years-old at the time him and his dad Tim appeared in the city centre singing a medley of their favourite songs.
Back in 2016, when this video was filmed, Jack had already enjoyed a number of successes, including being scouted to audition for The Voice Kids and being selected to audition for Andrew Lloyd Webber's West End stage adaptation of School of Rock.
While Jack didn't end up getting the part in Webber's show, it's clear he's come a long way in the last few years and now he has a shot at being crowned Britain's Got Talent winner with his singer/songwriter dad Tim.
You may also want to watch:
• Look out for Jack and Tim on tonight's semi-final on ITV at 7.30pm.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working