Throwback Thursday: Watch Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalists busk in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
If you've been tuning in to this year's Britain's Got Talent, then you'll know that father-and-son duo Tim and Jack Goodacre have reached the semi-finals after earning a golden buzzer place from Simon Cowell.
But before they were TV stars, Jack and his dad were brightening shoppers' days on the streets of Norwich with their busking set.
Jack, from Eccles, was only 11-years-old at the time him and his dad Tim appeared in the city centre singing a medley of their favourite songs.
Back in 2016, when this video was filmed, Jack had already enjoyed a number of successes, including being scouted to audition for The Voice Kids and being selected to audition for Andrew Lloyd Webber's West End stage adaptation of School of Rock.
While Jack didn't end up getting the part in Webber's show, it's clear he's come a long way in the last few years and now he has a shot at being crowned Britain's Got Talent winner with his singer/songwriter dad Tim.
You may also want to watch:
• Look out for Jack and Tim on tonight's semi-final on ITV at 7.30pm.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash